Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: lypha

Member #
    Anyone have experience with Lypha hosting?

Member #
    I'll share my experience with Lypha so far. I registered with them on thursday night @ 10:30 PM. it is now Saturday morning 11:20 AM, I have not received an email with my login, ip, information yet. I've sent 3 emails to them about this, one ofwhich was replied to saying billing had been notified and they would respond ASAP. Looks like I'm in the toilet with Lypha as well as my current host (Blue Domino) I spent some time on google and it seems Lypha is owned by IMhosted. Hostony looks like a good host with some good storage specs and bandwidth. I just can't afford to keep registering with hosts only to find out afterwards how they REALLY perform. I'll update this again when I have heard back from Lypha. "don't wait up"

Member #
    Lo and behold I have received my account information and IP address from Lypha. 48 hrs after signup and 42 hours past thier window.
    Now I'm nervous about using them for hosting. Is this the shape of things to come? I've already sent emails to every link I could find on thier site requesting a full refund. So I think I will wait and see what or if they have to say.

film @ 11

Member #
    Thats surprising that Lypha offers hosting packages turned around within 8 hours of signup. Hostony offers (I believe) a 24 hour turnaround, and one of the reasons they need this time is because of credit card fraud. Apparently hosting companies are a huge target for this. Hostony has had cases in the past where people will sign up for a hosting account with a stolen credit card, and then hack the server, bringing it down and all of the legitimate customers on that server too. To protect themselves, Hostony goes through additional steps to prevent fraud, and it can take up to 24 hours, and in some rare cases, slightly longer.

For the peace of mind once I'm on their service, I can wait the extra day. However, the lack of a response to emails, and delay on what they promise is a cause for concern. Good luck.

Member #
    Well, I went with Hostony and I'm a happy camper. My site is home

Member #
    1 year later and I am still with hostony.. Added another acct and have multiple sites going...

thanks, Splufdaddy

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    Thanks for the update!
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Kind of Surprised

Hello,
    When we ran short on server space we turned to Lypha Networks for their reseller plan... Not only was it setup the same day, but they have provided excellent support so far. Lypha Networks would be one of the few hosting companies I would recommend... other than 120Host.net (my site)

Banned
    Member #
    Try Jolis.Net

Quote Originally Posted by 120host
    Hello,
    When we ran short on server space we turned to Lypha Networks for their reseller plan... Not only was it setup the same day, but they have provided excellent support so far. Lypha Networks would be one of the few hosting companies I would recommend... other than 120Host.net (my site)
    Hi Rastus;
    I don't have an experience with those guys: but I there's a company I know of: http://DUUUUUHHHHHHHHH.net they have the best price on the Internet and hey good customer care:

Give them a visit you wont regret.

I have been with them for now 2 years.

Chears

Member #
    Hosting

Hello there,

Please could someone tell the a good reseller hosting company out there

Cheers

Londoner

Remove Ads