Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi,

I'm newbie in hosting providers and they all looks to the same . And i need now something really working. I spent about 2 weeks looking for nothing... I live now in Swiss and i found in google smth. called as "Pchighway.com". They to from Swiss. Everything is ok with them, they even give free 15 days. But unfortunayely i dont now all this stuff, writeen there ( e.x. trafic and how i will use it ). One thing what is good for me, that they support E-commerce applications.

So, Could someone please tell what to do with all this companies. What to choose. NEED HELP!

Member #
    It's hard to understand what you're looking for exactly, but if you "don't know all this stuff", you may want to learn it before spending money on hosting services. Start out learning some HTML and getting a grasp on a graphics program if you want to make a website. You can't just buy hosting and an e-commerce application and make a million dollars overnight. It's going to take hard work to create a successful, profitable website.

www.w3schools.com is a good place to start if you want to learn some languages for use on the web.

If you're more advanced than this, try to be more specific in your questions. It looks like english is not your first language, so it's difficult to understand what you're requesting.

Member #
    Hi splufdaddy,

Thanks for your reply.

I agree with everything you say... but here is a point, that i dont want to spent about 1 year before opening a web site, learning how to make this...

I had some information from the internet. Pchighway support osCommerce e-shop. I heard that this is quite good solution for on-line shopping.

Could you give advise about it ?

Thanks.

Member #
    with any new program you must learn how to use it --there e-shop may be good , its just a matter of you learning it .. i would go ahead and sign up with them and play with the tools and features they offer .. you will get the hang of it after awhile
    Mas
    Gemini-isp.com

Member #
    Starting an online business is going to take time and learning. It just depends on when you decide to learn: before you open your business, or after you open your business. If you rush out and start your business now, you'll be in a tight spot when something goes wrong. You'll have to learn at the expense of your business being down. To many outages and your business will fail before it gets off the ground.

Remove Ads