Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi, this is my first post. Good morning everyone.

I'm building an online florist shop but can't know of a good name that can attracts consumer. I though of eFlowers.com or onlineFlower.com but both doesn't sound attractive. Can anyone suggest a serious good one?

Thank in advance!

Member #
    There are all sorts of ways to approach this, but one way is to look at existing domains for florist shops. You can rule out eFlowers.com as having been gone long ago. So the trick is finding a good one.

Sometimes it is a good idea to look at deleted and abandoned domains, as there are sometimes some very good ones. Visit www.deleteddomains.com. You can do a Power Search and look for domains with "flowers" contained in them. For example, flowers-4you.com was abandoned in February. This isn't the best, because people will forget and type in flowers-4u.com, but it gives you the idea.

Member #
    Thank for your reply, i appreciate your solution. I'll go and take a look at the site you provide!

Member #
    You can also try the register.com website to find the right domain name. They offer a suggestion tool. Try it. Their prices are expensive - so, I am not sure if you should buy it there.

Christoph
    The Web Hosting Resource Kit - Hosting & Web Design business related articles and tutorials

Remove Ads