Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    As I think I've already said in this forum once before, I'm creating a log analyzer program. Anyway, I've been developing it so far using an old log file I had on my hard drive from a site I no longer even own. That log has the records for a total of about 10 visitors over 3 days (it was when the site was just starting).

I just recently went to download larger logs from the site I currently own that gets the most traffic . . . only to discover that the host it's on doesn't keep logs. Because my 2 other sites are also on there, I basically have no log files. (I've sold my two sites getting decent traffic that had log files.)

So, I was wondering if anyone would like to "donate" their access log. I would prefer the access log for a month (or less, but no less than a week) from a site that gets at least 50 or so uniques a day . . . but 100-300 daily uniques would be best. But I'm really not _that_ picky . . . I'll take whatever you have (these are just my preferences).

If and when I release the software, I'll probably give you a free copy, a discount, free advertising, etc. . . . basically whatever I can think of then. I don't want to _promise_ anything, but just know that if I release this I'll give you something.

Thanks!

Member #
    Are you looking for apache logs or logs from something like webalizer.

Member #
    apache logs

Member #
    Is this what you're looking for?

Member #
    Yes! Anyone else?

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Remove Ads