Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Vapr_Arts

Thread: I need help creating a site

Member #

I need help creating a site

I will pay .....I need to know that you are good at what you do and see some work.....Anyone looking for easy work( i already have the site ) email me. Ugooakusoba@yahoo.com

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    First off, wrong section. We have a marketplace where u can post something.

It may also help to have some insight into what you are doing if possible. You need help to create the site but you already HAVE the site? Im kinda lost here?

Also what is "easy work" in your eyes? May or may not be the same as what i or others consider easy. In fact it sort of gives me an uneasy feeling (no pun intended) as usually people that say "oh its easy" also usually think "its easy so i won't have to pay that much"

At least you realize you need to pay for it! Some People post here expecting us to wanna do things for free

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    I am sorry vapr....I have a site meaning i bought a domain from start logic........And i did not mean "easy" I meant all I want is a site where I can post video's too the front page which is the featured videos....then ppl who sign up get one page to keep videos they like or videos they want to upload....That is all I want..... and ofcourse it will cost money...Are you interested?

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    What host do you have? Once you say "people sign up" it becomes a little more complicated. You will need someone who knows how to use PHP and a database. Does your host allow for this? Do you plan to use a cms so you can upload videos? Why not just use youtube if thats ALL you plan to do? Do you have a budget?

Im personally not interested. I am just trying to help you get more info out so others can see and decide for themselves. The more info we have the better

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks
    Fireproofgfx likes this.

Member #
    If you still need a web designer, then I'm the right guy for you. I'm a recently graduated college student, who is hungry for some work, more or less for the building of my professional portfolio as well. I've been designing for 10+ years, so if you still need someone, please get back to me.

Thanks,

Tyler Polwort

PixCzar | Professional Web Development
    email: tpolwort@pixczar.com

Remove Ads