Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Get a Professional Website Developed in your budget

Hello Folks,

Need a website in cheap rate for your business ? Why not ? Just visit www.nxtdevelopers.com
    We Design, We Code, We Deploy.
    We are NxT Developers.

Get a best website designed for your business and boost your business 10x more than your current state. Gain customers by attracting them with your high end professional looking website.

Just mail us your project requirements at project@nxtdevelopers.com

Follow Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nxtdevelopers

For support email us at:

support@nxtdevelopers.com

For Contacting Us just mail us at:

contact@nxtdevelopers.com

If you have any queries regarding NxT or its Team just Contact our Manager at:

manager@nxtdevelopers.com

If you have a proposal to make with NxT you can mail us at:

proposal@nxtdevelopers.com
    Last edited by nxtdevelopers; Feb 02nd, 2015 at 08:07 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nxtdevelopers View Post
    Hello Folks,

Need a website in cheap rate for your business ? Why not ? Just visit NxT Developers | We Design, We Code, We Deploy.
    We Design, We Code, We Deploy.
    We are NxT Developers.

Also use our NxT Web Builder to construct your website with a ease. Just visit NxT Developers | We Design, We Code, We Deploy. and click on Web Builder Tab
    OR
    Just use the link, NxT Web Builder and get started with us.

To submit your project to us register on our website and submit your project on NXT Forum ? Welcome

OR

Just mail us your project requirements at project@nxtdevelopers.com

Follow Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nxtdevelopers

For support email us at:

support@nxtdevelopers.com

For Contacting Us just mail us at:

contact@nxtdevelopers.com

If you have any queries regarding NxT or its Team just Contact our Manager at:

manager@nxtdevelopers.com

If you have a proposal to make with NxT you can mail us at:

developers@nxtdevelopers.com
    Hate to burst your bubble but majority of the people on here are in the same business as you are and aren't really your target market. Not saying you cannot post these here. You did it in the most appropriate section just don't be surprised if this reply is the only one you receive.

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    Yup Sir,

We know majority are in same business. But everyone has their own unique qualities and ways to design things. We hope people would like our work.

Thank You for your reply.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    But everyone has their own unique qualities and ways to design things.
    No. No, you don't. Trust me, we've heard and seen this before...many, many times.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Yup Sir,

We know majority are in same business. But everyone has their own unique qualities and ways to design things. We hope people would like our work.

Thank You for your reply.
    It doesn't even have anything to do with liking or disliking your work. I can appreciate good design/coding but it doesn't in turn create any business for the person.

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    Well anyways thanks for your suggestions but we already earning a lot from our IT Solutions including designing work. Sorry.
    We do not just only provide designing but we also provide rest IT solutions including web hosting, cloud servers, vps, dedicated, reseller, gaming servers, etc

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    When called out on your BS, it's generally not a good idea to double down with even bigger BS. I'm just sayin'.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    You also provide the skills to repeat IDs in your page.. moving on...

Remove Ads