Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times

Free test for website design

Hi all,

I made an online user testing service at www.viomba.com that uses eye-gaze tracking to visualize user attention. I finish the beta version of my system and i keep this version free to use for designers.

Simply you can type your URL or upload an image then after few days (we use real testers) you get a heatmaps that reveal how people view your website design. With this information you can improve the visual design or placement of items on your webpage.

My dream is to keep this system free to use (for ever) for individual and only charge companies but let see how long we can survive

Based on feedback i received we added a Demo project link to our homepage so there is no need to use your email to sign up if you are not sure in the first step. Just visit www.viomba.com and try the Demo and later make your own account for free during Beta phase of our development.
    Last edited by shahramfi; Mar 19th, 2015 at 03:12 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Something is wrong with your website, Just checked it out. Showing the loading icon but not showing any heatmaps.

Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    This site is conversion cheater. I personally hate sites that don't said I have to register before try.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    @ Sushanth thank you for testing the system. Could you tell me a bit more details. Have you made any new test? if yes then you should wait for a day because we use real people testers and normally takes a day to get all testers watching your website with real eye trackers. If not could you tell me which project you try to watch that don't show heatmap?

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha_bolcina View Post
    This site is conversion cheater. I personally hate sites that don't said I have to register before try.
    We don't do anything related to conversion. This site is a visual inspector testers for web designs. Here the data is real from real testers (no cheating). I understand your feeling about signing up and that was reason in the post i put the test account so no need to sign up if you don't like and you can just look to projects in demo account.

I appropriate your time for testing out this system but honestly there is no any cheating. I'm an eye tracking expert that love bring this technology to every one. I hate SEO, mouse tracking, and other cheating conversion stuff.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Sushanth View Post
    Something is wrong with your website, Just checked it out. Showing the loading icon but not showing any heatmaps.
    Quote Originally Posted by shahramfi View Post
    @ Sushanth thank you for testing the system. Could you tell me a bit more details. Have you made any new test? if yes then you should wait for a day because we use real people testers and normally takes a day to get all testers watching your website with real eye trackers. If not could you tell me which project you try to watch that don't show heatmap?
    I noticed one test has been completed in our system. @ Sushanth It might be yours so check and see if that is what you want.

Remove Ads