Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: ICON/LOGO Set

Member #

ICON/LOGO Set

Are there any forum trusted partners that could create some PSD's for my website?

I need 2 logos and a full icon set with favicon included

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    What are you looking at getting made up?
    do you already have ideas for the logos/icons or are you looking for someone to create them from scratch?

I might be able to help

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by timbo89 View Post
    What are you looking at getting made up?
    do you already have ideas for the logos/icons or are you looking for someone to create them from scratch?

I might be able to help
    I have a few logos for a guide but the makers online are not the best, I need a logo generating then different size icons made for use on letters etc, I also have a forum and there will need a header banner made for both the forum and main home page.

Also there will be some other stuff for the forum but not until I get the above done

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by warrent2 View Post
    I have a few logos for a guide but the makers online are not the best, I need a logo generating then different size icons made for use on letters etc, I also have a forum and there will need a header banner made for both the forum and main home page.

Also there will be some other stuff for the forum but not until I get the above done
    First off you DO NOT want a logo to be made in Photoshop! Logos are to be made in Illustrator or another vector based program.

Whats your budget? Do you want a brand created, or just some Fivrrr bull crap that will save you some money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove Ads