Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Premium Web Design & Development

9SixDesign is a small freelance web design firm located in Little Rock, Arkansas specializing in web design & development. My goal is to provide clean, affordable web design to businesses locally as well as around the world. I offer unique web page designs cementing your brand online and boosting your business. I offer web design services utilizing Wordpress, Joomla, vBulletin, XenForo, PrestaShop and others to name a few.

Services I offer are:

Web Design & Development:

I offer custom, unique web design and development utilizing the latest content management software. Donít want a site built with a CMS? No problem, I can also code your site from scratch! Large or small projects make no difference to me, I can do either!

Website Maintenance:

I provide complete website maintenance for any type of website including software installations, upgrades, & some light server changes. I can perform website backups, file clean ups & virus removals by request as well as many other maintenance related tasks.

Custom Graphics:

I invite you to dress up your website with beautiful, hand crafted custom graphics created with the latest design software. Need business cards or a brochure for your brand? I can handle your graphic & illustration needs no matter the size or type of project!

Social Networking:

I include professional social networking for clients using all the latest popular platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ & Tumblr just to name a few. I have plenty of social networking experience. My focus is to help clients with various social networking platforms.

Please visit my website and view my work. I look forward to working with you!

Remove Ads