Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheEbonyowl

Thread: New design of services pages on the site

Member #

New design of services pages on the site

Hi!
    We're now thinking about redesigning our service pages. First of all, we want to rewrite the texts, because now it doesn't contain all keywords we need.
    Secondly, we want to change the design of the page to make it easier to interact with.
    Of course, we don't forget about linking pages.

Can you recommend something to improve the usability of the services pages?
    Here is the example of the page https://inoxoft.com/service/mobile-a...n-development/

Thank you in advance.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    There are a few suggestions that I can make. I will send you a private message
    Foggy Fogg likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    123 times
    From a graphic standpoint the page looks fine. As far as the text I don't think the problem is with keywords it is the lack of a coherent and persuasive message to motivate your potential customers to use your service. To many of the statements on the page don't really say anything. Here are a few examples.

Experience cooperation with the rising star of mobile app development companies - Inoxoft

Nowadays, a mobile applications can be treated as the major element of the business development, when it is used effectively focusing on the interactive marketing tools. The decision of cooperation with Inoxoft will guarantee gathering of high-quality mobile application. During development process we will meet your vision, ideas and requirements.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEbonyowl View Post
    There are a few suggestions that I can make. I will send you a private message
    It would be very nice. Thank you in advance.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by turboguy View Post
    From a graphic standpoint the page looks fine. As far as the text I don't think the problem is with keywords it is the lack of a coherent and persuasive message to motivate your potential customers to use your service. To many of the statements on the page don't really say anything. Here are a few examples.

Experience cooperation with the rising star of mobile app development companies - Inoxoft

Nowadays, a mobile applications can be treated as the major element of the business development, when it is used effectively focusing on the interactive marketing tools. The decision of cooperation with Inoxoft will guarantee gathering of high-quality mobile application. During development process we will meet your vision, ideas and requirements.

Thank you for the reply.

Member #

Remove Ads