Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Lightbulb Integrated A to Z website building tutorial

Hello,

I started as a web designer / developer back in 2000, and learned what is now "old school" table-based html layout, CSS, some asp, php, mysql.
    Fact is, due to the last 6 or 7 years job requirements, I lost touch with modern web design and coding practices, and I want to start fresh.
    Problem is - the number of elements involved in such a process are many, and I don't really know where to start, or better - I'm looking for an integrated resource (book, tutorial) that deals with everything starting with responsive design, CSS3, a Javascript library, a PHP / database framework, that can walk me through the building of a modern website from start to finish. I'm looking for this kind of resource because I want the end product to be well integrated from front to back-end, and not end up with some Frankenstein
    I want to dig deep and get my hands dirty, so I'm willing to use some code libraries/snippets/frameworks, but don't want to use a CMS like Wordpress or Joomla.
    I want to build a tech website similar in design and content to something like these:
    Tested
    SlashGear - Feeding Your Gadget and Tech Obsessions
    AVForums

Please suggest such a resource for learning.
    Thank you

Member #
    Hi,

I have some good links of web designing learning tutorials hope these links will we be helpful to you, I also have some e-books of web designing if you want please send me your email id

Member #
    Hi, Please do send me the links as well. Thanks in advance. My id moodbidrikaranth@gmail.com

Remove Ads