Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

I am beginner in web designing & need help urgently plzzz

Hello,i just got a domain & web space at godaddy to learn web designing by myself.
    They provide Website builder & cpanel to design sites with help of themes & tools.
    I designed a small site in website builder.
    Now i want to change it and design in cpanel to use wordpress & other plugins but I cant because it shows that
    I dont have a domain when i click launch in webhosting.Since my domain is already in use in web site builder.
    I am stuck now and cant find the solution anywhere.

How can I use the same domain to design my site in cpanel.Its ok if i lose all of previous work & need to start again in cpanel. Plz help & reply ASAP....

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    I am sure godaddy could help you out there.. You may just need to call customer support i havent used the site builder so im not sure how that works. Id assume you call n cancel that feature since you dont want it anymore anyway.

Website builder and wordpress themes wont really help you learn how to be a web designer though. If you are doing it for yourself its good enough i guess (not for me bur some it could be) if you are trying to offer this to others you really should learn how to code. Learn html/css and then go from there.

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Remove Ads