Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By khenney
  • 1 Post By TheGAME1264
  • 2 Post By TheGAME1264
  • 2 Post By khenney

Thread: Layup Web Design

Member #

Layup Web Design

Hi there,

I'm here to present you Layup, it is a new fantastic tool, (not a CMS) that permit to web designers but also the people who knows a little bit how works the web design tools, to create websites, interactives articles or pages, and everything without coding anything.
    The sites structures are coming soon, we always try to improve our tool and make it more performant. There are so many possibilities with Layup, I let you try and figure out what you are able to create.
    You can at least host the page, the site or the article you create, and have the google analytics, and you can make your content adaptable to every screen size (tablets, phone, laptop...)
    You can import your own fonts, modify them, bring your own pictures, videos etc, you really get a total freedom thanks to this tool to create projects.
    In fact it is really interesting for web designers because it requires less time than when they code and they get the same quality of content at the end so it is time saving for them, and money saving for the companies who cannot afford a web designer.

Let me know about your experience through Layup.
    https://layup.design
    Last edited by Layup; Jun 07th, 2016 at 07:19 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    148 times
    I noticed your username is also Layup, the same as the service you've mentioned. Is this your site?
    Last edited by khenney; Jun 01st, 2016 at 11:08 AM.
    Vapr_Arts likes this.
    Kevin Henney
    CRUCIAL CREATIVE
    Web Development - Graphic Design - Branding

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    It's also interesting that your IP address resolves to the same city as is listed on the contact page. While Oslo is the capital of Norway, it has a population of less than 1,000,000 and thus the odds of an IP resolving to the city from the contact page are less than 0.1%.

Mind you, I would have thought it was way cooler if your IP had resolved to Muriburiland:

sarahswansea likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Yes I'm from the company well noticed guys

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Okay, at least you didn't lie about it.

So...why would we want to use this thing?
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    I really think it is a new way of working on web design for designers.
    It is a responsive tool, that is really performant and doesn't require code. and it is not a CMS at all, so to create projects, like interactive articles or pages.
    I let you try it and tell me what did you think about it. https://layup.design

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Okay, let me throw out four scenarios I've run into this week, and it's only Wednesday.

1) A financing application (as in application for consumer financing of a home improvement).
    2) A photography contest.
    3) A video contest whereby people go into a specialized booth, record an impersonation, and then others vote on it.
    4) A vector floor plan.

How would your tool handle any of those?
    khenney and Vapr_Arts like this.

Member #
    Liked
    148 times
    1. I clicked "Try it Now" and a login page opened (in a new tab, for some reason?).
    2. I was given the option to login with my favorite social network (that's nice and easy!).
    3. Clicked Google Plus and was presented with the familiar Google Plus popup - I authorized your app and the Google plus popup closed and then...
    4. Nothing. I'm staring at the login page with no error message and no idea what to do next.
    5. I try again (I'm a glutton for punishment) and this time the G+ window loads and closes almost instantly, but now the login page has an error message: Email is allready registered - you should spell check that, but the misspelling isn't really the issue - it doesn't tell me what to do, so I close the browser window and move on.
    TheGAME1264 and Vapr_Arts like this.
    Kevin Henney
    CRUCIAL CREATIVE
    Web Development - Graphic Design - Branding

Member #
    Actually for the app Layup couldn't help you, but for the rest, if you wanna create an interactive page/website you could use Layup, if you want to announce the contest, instead of creating a photoshop page, you can feel free to use another tool, but it depend of your need.
    The best is you try it to know if you appreciate this tool or not, I can't decide for you haha.
    But for the vector floor plan I'm not sure you can use Layup.

Member #
    Khenney we are resolving this bug, thank you for having try to try haha.

Remove Ads