Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello!

I just wanted to take a few minutes to share my experiences about my current host, Hostdeploy.com. Our website is Jimsdj.com. We have been with many hosts through the years. However, since switching to hostdeploy in late august it has been smooth sailing! They recently switched us to another, faster server. We experienced zero Downtime! It took a few nights to complete, but we did not know it was even going on. After the move we had a few issues, but their tech support fixed all them within 10 minutes of our initial email.

Hope this helps, have a good one.

James Edwards,
    www.jimsdj.com
    james(at)jimsdj(dot)com

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    kewlness. One question though, what prompted you to post that after not having posted here in 18 months?
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Hello Wired. Actually, having not posted does not mean that I have not visited. On the contrary, using the handy search tool I find that most of my questions have already been answered (usually over 15 times.) Take it as you may my post is legitimate. However, if you deem necessary, remove it. I got out of web page design all together until recently, with my newest venture being jimsdj.com. As I am sure you can tell by the design, I will be posting more =)

Having purchased jimdj.com a few months ago I happen to find a host that I am impressed with. Thought I would share my experience with others. Either way, have a great day, and thanks for the post.

James Edwards,
    www.jimsdj.com
    james(at)jimsdj(dot)com

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    Hehe, just asked out of curiosity
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    FYI, host deploy is "currently unavailable". They say they're renovating their site and "will be back soon". I don't think I'd want a host that took vacations. I wonder if their accounts are working...

O.

Member #
    Their site seems to be up today. Seems like good enough prices. I may give their free trial a try. Any reviews other than this one on this host? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am in the market for a good host, preferably linux.

Member #
    online2day,
    I am still with hostdeploy, and am still very happy with their service and support. I cannot praise this company enough! I have even gone as far as providing a link on our firstpage back to them. I am not sure why they were down, however client control panel's include a link to the support pages. I know our site never went down, so I am not sure.
    !!!!Happy new year everyone!!!! ;-)

James Edwards,
    www.jimsdj.com
    james(at)jimsdj(dot)com

A small village near a small city near a small cit
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by online2day
    Any reviews other than this one on this host? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am in the market for a good host
    Me too, does anybody else have any experience with them?

I just noticed on this page that each plan says 5 MySQL databases etc, but then the features underneath don't mention "MySQL". Is this dodgy or...? Just hesitant: I have a bad history with hosts
    tekp :cheeky: tekponline.com

Member #
    HostDeploy is great.

Remove Ads