Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I have had my dinsol account for about a month now, and I am very pleased with them. I host my portfolio with them (link in sig), and I didn't need a lot of room, so I was looking for a small, inexpensive plan. There are a million cheap hosts out there, but I had read good things about Dinsol, so I went with them. For $12/year, I get 10mb of space, 1gb/mo, php, 5 emails, 1 subdomain, Cpanel5,etc. They have $20, $30 and $40 plans too. Their hosts are fast, which is a problem I've found with cheap hosts: servers located on the other side of the world, resulting in awful pings. Their customer service has responded to my 3 inquires in less than 24 hours each time. If you register your domain w/ godaddy for $8 (whom I also recommend), you can have your own hosted domain for about $20/year.

Remove Ads