Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I have a small web design company. We have about 150 small business web sites. Real basic stuff, typical site is 8-pages of brochure type content.

I'm currently with 1and1, and am curious if there are any better options our there. We want to:
    -register domains
    -host
    -make easy updates
    -set-up e-mail
    -have e-commerce tools available to us

Any suggestions?

Member #
    To be honest I am not a big fan of 1and1.

http://www.jasonstanley.co.uk/hostin...osting-review/

That being said they are damn reliable and the support is forever improving. When I first joined e-mail support would take a week. Now it takes a few hours. Phone support is still pretty naf though.

If you are hosting all of those sites reseller hosting might be the way to go. There are plenty of choices out there. Unfortunately I cannot recommend and as I am not a reseller. You might want to check out webhostingtalk.com. They have some good info on there

Member #
    Hi,
    I am also confused on this matter because there are many peoples which can provide this type of services.
    But I know one site who gives the information and service to others.(site is below)
    This is very good site and contains huge info.
    This is best for me but, if you have another site about this matter which one is good for you so please let me know.
    Thanks

jj1
    Member #
    We use Streamline. Email support within 24 hours but must pay extra for phone support. We can upload changes with immediate effect. Their email system I found to be very slow and so we forward emails to Outlook Express.

Member #
    You should check out Sago Networks in Tampa, FL. You can get a dedicated server with all the software you need, including your choice of OS & control panel, for under $100. I've had my servers with them for over 8 years and I'm completely satisfied. Their 24/7 support team is awesome too.
    My software never has bugs... It just has random features.
    Professional Website Design | Web Site Hosting
    The Green Speak Network | Live Green Forum

Remove Ads