Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Sign up for a reseller account with netearthone/enom/regfly, they offer domain names at discounted prices and you can either add this as a service to your website or juct use it for personal use to buy your own discounted domain names. I personally use netearthone, they have promos all the time, last month .us domains were $4.42 (compared to nearly $10 to reg through godaddy etc) this month .co.uk is discounted.

I hope this is helpful to someone

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    I'm not familiar with the other ones, but I really try to avoid enom. From what I've seen, it seems like they're in bed with some shifty companies.

Banned
    Member #
    Started off with KVC Hosting, was great, real friendly and uptime was great. KVC Hosting are an excellent web hosting provider, there support is fast, friendly and reliable and I would certainly recommend them to my friends. If you want unlimited disk space and bandwidth then KVC Hosting are the one for you.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Spammers are getting dumber all the time. Now they don't even remember to include links!

Member #
    this may sound like a stupid question but what is the next best hosting company? next to Go daddy when it comes to price and reliability...

Member #
    I have been using hostgator for quite a while now. I was on 1&1 when I first started playing in the online game but when you start running a CMS and have 10000 other sites on the same server things are really slow. I picked up on hostgator about 2 years ago and have no complaints so far. Just had to figure out cPanel at first but that wasn't anything major.

Member #
    Top Domain Registrars by Total Domains

Registrar Rank

GO DADDY 1

ENOM 2

TUCOWS 3

NETWORK SOLUTIONS 4

MELBOURNE IT 5

SCHLUND+PARTNER 6

WILD WEST DOMAINS 7

REGISTER.COM 8

MONIKER 9

PUBLIC DOMAIN REGISTRY 10

Member #
    Name cheap are very good I like to reseller their domain names very good

Member #
    I like many others have atrusted but affordable Domain reg host and I'm not liekly to change :-)

Member #
    I would avoid REGFLY they may be cheaper but I lost over 5000 in domains when they crashed (the domains were set to expire but godaddy lost them in the transfer) long story.

Remove Ads