Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    hi there, im looking for anyone who knows any really good hosing sites for cheap prices.
    i need one which has unlimited subdomains and emails
    preferably under 40$ mnth

if anyone knows anything that fits with this please let me know
    Cynthia Smallwoods likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    You can get shared hosting with one free domain, unlimited subdomains, unlimited addon domains, and unlimited POP e-mails at Hostmonster for as low as $6.95 / month. I do not work for them in any way but have hosted my own and several clients' sites with them for years and find their customer support to be excellent.
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Banned
    Member #
    There are tons of companies offering reseller accounts for under $40 that will allow you to have those specs. Site5 is a good one.

Member #
    <removed - advert>

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix View Post
    Unlimited shared hosting, ecommerce ready, instant installs, unlimited disk-space, bandwidth, add on domain and sub domains, etc $1.99/mth [<snip!>
    Next time explicitly state that you work for the company, ok?

Also, there's no such thing as unlimited disk space or bandwidth.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    i have my website hosted on webhostinguk you can have a look to there hosting service, for me it worked awesome and provided the best deal ever.I am going to stick with the webhosting services only
    < please read the forum rules before creating a signature >

Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    OP - any of the following hosts are big, reputable and cheap.

HostGator
    BlueHost
    HostMonster
    JustHost
    Site5
    HostPaPa
    1&1

The list goes on. Just remember - don't trust a word any of these 'top hosts' websites say as they get paid for referring customers.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Wow, that piano guy can really rock it out.

HostGator isn't bad.

1&1...haven't used them as a host, but a client of mine registered several domains with them when they had a $4.95 promo, which of course is the old "register/transfer cheap and we'll nail you on the renewal" trick...and they did.

Don't have any experience with the others.

As far as my recommendation goes, I'd go with Sectorlink. I've dealt with them for almost 9 years now (had a dedicated server with them for 7 years as of this past Saturday) and they're phenomenal. Support that actually understands what I'm talking about and the servers are very reliable. I'm in the process of configuring my second dedicated with them now. You don't need a dedicated box, obviously, but for shared hosting you're not going to find a company better than these guys.

The only thing you'll have to watch is that there are three different Jasons, including the owner. So this may confuse you from time to time when you're filing a ticket. The last initial is how you distinguish them.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I would go Hostgator as they have reasonble prices and have good support, if you are building your using html or php and am not relying heavily on databases then goto 000webhost.com as they have Free hosting.

I have my site hosted with hostgator and all is running well.
    mafiya likes this.

Member #
    yes, watch those unlimited disk space and bandwidth hosting providers, they may not be worth it...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads