Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    I have a domain name reserved are there any sites with free hosting services?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Yes you can get a free hosting services but if you are using this domain for business purpose then free hosting can't be reliable.
    Hosting On Web - A web hosting company.

Member #
    In my experience, free hosting is rarely worth the hassle.

At the same time though, there's a lot of cowboy web hosts who really don't have a clue what they're doing. That's the problem when anyone can pick up a master reseller account for $9.99 on eBay.

Especially if you're running a business, don't be cheap when it comes to web hosting and do your research.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    You mean like the one you're probably going to drop into your profile and/or signature as soon as you've bumped so many dead hosting threads that your post count is high enough? What's the deal with that?
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    hosting service is one of the important one to be considered

Member #
    Free hosting service has a lot of drawbacks with it...If suppose the server get slow it will happens in our site also.We cannot access flexibly with free hosting.It is better to have paid hosting services which can be updated whenever necessary.For best hosting service get it from http://www.xnynz.com/xyz/web-hosting-legacy/ for reasonable cost

Member #
    For hosting service dedicated server is one of the best option for business websites...

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Orville went out and got a great deal on some free nylon webbing. Unfortunately, his brother and their new airplane collapsed in a useless heap when the great free nylon wings folded.

The next day Orville went out and paid money for some top quality fabric, and the rest is history.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    For those who don't know the rest of the story, Orville went into business for himself, shot his brother in the back about half a dozen times, and invented flight, then popcorn, then flying popcorn. And then he invented the microwave so people could enjoy his popcorn sooner and from the convenience of a bag, with the side effect of first-degree steam burns being more than offset by the quality of the half-popped kernels within.

At least...I think that's how it went.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Yes, but was it FREE popcorn?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads