Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi friends I am looking for a best hosting company in India to host a couple of site for mine....

Any idea....?

every suggestion will be appriciated.

Thanks.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Does it have to be india? Or can It be based in the US?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by shovenose, post: 217693
    Does it have to be india? Or can It be based in the US?
    I need it to be an Indian hosting company.... I currently use host-gator for hosting outside India.

Please help.

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Most users here either run on their own servers, or use hosting here.

Perhaps searching them forum for .in OR. .co.in will give you some names of Indian based hosting, I know I've read some post in the past, but have no personal knowledge of any hosting , only dealt with one on some domain name changes and customer service was extremely slow from them Net4 something. Pretty high pricing.

I understand the better Internet infrastructure is located in the Mumbai area. Delhi is still getting rolling blackouts which can't be good for servers. The ones I worked on there were in gurgaon and we had at least 4-5 blackouts daily. Killed my servers there in a couple of years.

I don't work on those anymore but i do provide some technical and network security support to this org.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Hi Jermy,

I work for hosting company based in India(Mumbai which is west region of India) as well as UK. If you would like to know more i can provide you the best hosting services.

Member #
    As per my experience, You may approach for provider who will give you 24X7 Either offline Or Online support with low down time guarantee.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I usually host my websites with VentraIP. They have been great to deal with and their prices are fairly decent. They also provide fantastic servers and friendly customer service. I'm pretty sure they mainly focus on Australian clients, but I'm positive they also have servers located in Washington.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I am using serversea hosting company which is a US hosting company but is serving excellently in other countries like UK, India, Maxico, Pakistan and China etc. They provide 24x7 online help which is the main thing we need from them. If an Indian company can't serve you better than its of no use for you.
    Free website templates | Free mobile templates | Free joomla templates
    Webmasters & web designer can download web templates and use them in their own sites and for their customers.

Remove Ads