Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    I was looking into them for a few wordpress sites but I have never used them nor used Vdeck. I mostly prefer CPanel but the price seems tempting. They are rated on many hosting review sites high up there. Just curious to know if any experienced people on here use them.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    ouch. i don't want to sound like I'm hating on EIG but well Endurance International is a lousy hosting provider that just completely overload their servers. i would consider going with a company such as Arvixe or SiteGround.
    Chris Banks (Owner & CEO)
    SUNDOT INC.
    www.sundotsolution.com | 415-449-4755
    More than a solution, it's the Sundot Solution.

Member #
    I am using ipage hosting for my blogs, it seems they are reliable, but sometimes their server response is slow (Not all servers). It is basically because they have millions of customers worldwide. But for the first year and for a new site with low traffic, they are number 1-2 web host.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Sounds to me like Hostgator & Godaddy started out for me.... I had to quit them both because they couldn't give me decent traffic reliability... I moved to 1and1 which never had that problem (biggest european host) - but I've since heard GoDaddy fixed their unreliability. It's not that expensive to try a few hosts (if your just talking shared hosts) - though for the Europe guys I'd recommend 1and1.
    Creator of Social Gallery for WordPress, Entrepreneur, Developer @ StormGate, drinker of many coffees.

Remove Ads