Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    265 times
    Hi All,

Has anyone had any experience with the Aptilo Platform? We are having tremendious trouble with the damn thing and need help. There is no support forum and the technical support are useless 30Day fix time for the most important job.

If not could anyone advise of a decent alternative?

Thanks

Marc
    If you like my comments to your thread please click the LIKE button

Check out my portfolio: Here!
    View my company Facebook Page
    View my company Website

<<Plrease ignoer my typo's I have isdexlyia>>

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    I'm trying to figure out what exactly it does so I can recommend something.

Member #
    Liked
    265 times
    *bump*

View my company Website

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I think you're going to have a tough time with this one, dude. Aptilo, from what I can gather of it, is something that doesn't exactly fit in the mainstream. It'll be like Magento that way...only a few people actually use it, and know just enough about it to say things like, "you don't know how to do that? it's so Simple! Moron." They won't give you any real help. They'll just talk down to you for asking.

Do you absolutely have to use it?
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    265 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264, post: 243061
    I think you're going to have a tough time with this one, dude. Aptilo, from what I can gather of it, is something that doesn't exactly fit in the mainstream. It'll be like Magento that way...only a few people actually use it, and know just enough about it to say things like, "you don't know how to do that? it's so Simple! Moron." They won't give you any real help. They'll just talk down to you for asking.

Do you absolutely have to use it?
    Unfortunately yes. The company ive worked for have paid a fortune for it. And believe it or not...does not support PHP.

Basically were using it as a free public wifi setup.

- Client connects to bar/hotel wifi
    - Client inputs full name, email, dob, read the t&c clicks submit
    - Client gets forwarded to the internet.

The issue im consistantly having is that once the user clicks submit after inputting content errors immediately.. saying mobile email verification failed or something similar.

Our developer is useless. I ask him how he fix's it but doesnt frigging tell me now hes AWOL. so Im consistantly having issues here.

We had to set up a separate PHP server to allow DB integration as Aptilo doesnt like PHP... Stupid program.

I am looking around for another alternative to this rubbish. But cant seem to find anything at the moment.. great!

-M

View my company Website

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Try http://www.chillispot.info/ maybe it will work for you?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by m3n0tu18, post: 243062
    Unfortunately yes. The company ive worked for have paid a fortune for it. And believe it or not...does not support PHP.

Basically were using it as a free public wifi setup.

- Client connects to bar/hotel wifi
    - Client inputs full name, email, dob, read the t&c clicks submit
    - Client gets forwarded to the internet.

The issue im consistantly having is that once the user clicks submit after inputting content errors immediately.. saying mobile email verification failed or something similar.

Our developer is useless. I ask him how he fix's it but doesnt frigging tell me now hes AWOL. so Im consistantly having issues here.

We had to set up a separate PHP server to allow DB integration as Aptilo doesnt like PHP... Stupid program.

I am looking around for another alternative to this rubbish. But cant seem to find anything at the moment.. great!

-M
    what is aptilo i dont know but linux is better for me to use so i suggest u to use linux.

[EDIT: Link drop removed by TheGAME1264. Please read the forum rules. Thanks.]

Remove Ads