Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello.Is it possible to put a website to free web server?I created an account at biz.nf.I don't have a domain,because i need to pay for it.Subdomain is free,so i have subdomain newtestsite.co.nf.I created a web page in Dreamweaver and tried to put it to my newtestsite.co.nf but instead i get error-file didn't transfer. So is it possible at all to put a page from Dreamweaver to subdomains?

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Yes

But because its a free site... Who knows how often their DNS is updated or if the subdomain was even created correctly .

If they have you an FTP account ... Then you are probably putting the files in the correct location, but again, its a free host ...

Suggest you contact THEM as they will be able to tell you if its a problem with their server or what.

Member #
    Ya , I think some thing wrong with ur ftp details, because am also using the ftp, its working fine to me , why don't you try a paid hosting as cPanel its better to work via ftp

Member #
    Very confusing IMO, i would be happy to help but more clarity is in call for please

Member #
    You can try free hosting to begin with.
    I have had good experience with 000webhost and freehostia
    Both have cPanel in free version.

Remove Ads