Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: need some help

Member #

Post need some help

ran arcoss this website The Internet Land Rush is On! (edit: affiliate link removed by TheGAME1264) and before i sign up for this wanted to know what someone who had a little more experience building website had to say about this please get to me and let me know if this is legit and is as easy has they say.
    Last edited by TheGAME1264; Jun 28th, 2013 at 01:56 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I removed the affiliate link from your post, but left the title. If anyone can use Google well enough, then the title will lead them to a page.

I'm not sure if this is your affiliate link and you're pretending it's not or you found it somewhere, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. Look at it this way, though...when "they" tell you that it's easy and "they" tell you that you can earn a passive income for life, "they" are presenting you with a very distorted reality. Cookie-cutter sites don't work for one simple reason...they're unoriginal. You're competing with everyone else who uses one of these templated websites for scraps, and the only winner is the person or company that created the templated websites in the first place.

You're not going to make any money off of this unless you either catch lightning in a bottle or screw people over in the process. You'll be propped up by feel-good promises and vague generalizations for about 6-12 months, and then get fed up when you make nothing.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Get rich schemes have been around as long as there has been a way to desimminate your message. Most of these scams are based on people's insecurities, or lack of understanding of a particular product or service. If ou can spin a nice sounding, semi-literate story about a technology or process that only a small portion of people have a grasp on.... And with the reach of the Internet, its only natural that the scams move into this medium.

this is nothing better than the Nigerian prince scam...

I know it sounds cliche... But its still relevant ... "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is"...

Remove Ads