Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrew Yurlov

Thread: Need help find a web host

Member #

Need help find a web host

I am completely new to website building and I need to setup an ecommerce site or online store (what's the difference?) for the soap that I make.

I went through and watched videos on this and I think I can do that part of it using wordpress and woocommerce etc, but now my question is who do I choose to host it?

Do all hosts allow me to use wordpress and woocommerce since these look to be the easiest for me. I do not know how to work in HTML but I dont want to be resticted to a template that a webdesign program has preset. I want to customize my background and fonts to go with an old time theme I want to do on the site.

Thanks for the help!

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Almost all hosting providers support WordPress; most even have a one click installer even for it. Those that don't, you would simply use FTP to upload it.
    You have very many options for hosting providers, big or small.
    I recommend https://catalysthost.com/shared/ I have a client who uses them for her WP/WooCommerce site and it loads fast and never has outages.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Take a look at your other post.. I included a good way to find a host that suits you.. "Most" host if assume allow for Wordpress.. Ive seen very few that didn't.. Probably your more low end/free host would be the only ones that didnt..

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    Almost all web hosting providers support WordPress and other popular programmes.

They are also some webhosting providers expert in WordPress and Joomla etc, they even help you build up your wordpress sites, so you don't have to do that yourslef, you just need to add contents & do customizations as you want.

If you need any assistance please let us know, and we are always happy to help.

Best Regards
    Joe Morris
    Xeepi Hosting Solutions

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Hey Schfarms,
    I would highly recommend you to use IX WordPress Hosting for the same. They provide reliable and affordable web hosting and also 99% uptime.
    Give them a chance
    All the best for your business anyways.

Member #
    Bluehost is for sure the best for wordpress host and ranked 1st in wordpress.org.
    You can get really good deal: 3.49$/m through the Home - Buildingwebsitefree.com. They even can help you to address the install issue if any.
    But, if you need ultra-safe and fast website for ecommerce, and I suggest you have dedicated IP server, which takes you about 80$/m at least.

Member #
    Liked
    181 times
    Bluehost's parent company is EIG... therefore its crap.
    Also please stop resurrecting old posts.
    Vapr_Arts likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is nothing compared to natural stupidity -Someone

Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks.
    But of course, if you dig deeper, itís really how it works.
    -Steve Jobs

Member #
    For me the best hosting is Hostgator VPS.
    I use it nearly 2 years and I'm satisfied.

Member #
    That's seems to be a rare review from them. Additionally, do they also have promotions for current customers?

Remove Ads