Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

A website for selling VPN accounts.

Hello.
    I have a source that I could buy VPN connections for very cheap prices and I want to resell them. I need a website to be able to sell my VPNs world-wide. My aim is that there should be a payment option to paypal. After they pay, the website send me an email saying that a guy named X has paid for a 1 month membership with this email address so I could fastly provide him with his account and password and the VPN software(s).

I've tried selling digital goods sites but they only can sell stuff like the software itself. Every costumer needs a unique username and password for himself. How can I manage this?
    Thanks in advance.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Something I ran across recently , Stripe, may be just what you need. They offer you a way to set up subscriptions and accept payments that can be setup within minutes. Now i haven't done MUCH research on eCommerce so there may be other solutions or may be problems with stripe. I wont really know until i begin to mess with their scripts but take a look and see how you feel about it.

One thing ill mention is there are no free transactions. As in every payment gateway and card processing company you use will require a small feel per transaction. This one seems to be the one that suits my needs best. Great thing about them is they have the option to use their script with your own code for the rest. Or you can use their "button" option which allows you to add a button and script to your site and pretty quickly be able to accept payments. There are no other fees for customization like others.

I believe i read somewhere that 2 former employees of PayPal created it. If im not mistaken im also under the impression that Shopify uses their Stripe Connect scripts so it sounds to be reliable.

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I'm not very good with such stuff. I am willing to partner up with someone who could do that for me. The VPN accounts I provide nearly cost me nothing so despite the small amount I pay for every account and the fees website receives, the rest is profit. If someone would help me on my project we could split the profit. I sell accounts in my own country to people I know, the income is steady and everyday more people join my list. I wanted to make it world-wide. Can you help me with it?

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyB View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I'm not very good with such stuff. I am willing to partner up with someone who could do that for me. The VPN accounts I provide nearly cost me nothing so despite the small amount I pay for every account and the fees website receives, the rest is profit. If someone would help me on my project we could split the profit. I sell accounts in my own country to people I know, the income is steady and everyday more people join my list. I wanted to make it world-wide. Can you help me with it?
    Post something in the marketplace section and someone may be interested. Ill tell you what though, a "partnership" isn't going to be the route most of us would take. That guarantees me no set amount of money id be paid. You will need to consider hiring someone and paying them based on the quote they give you. This probably wont be cheap either, unless you find an inexperienced developer or maybe a student.

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Remove Ads