Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By skylove
  • 1 Post By Vapr_Arts
  • 1 Post By TheGAME1264

Thread: Looking over for somebody to take over hosting of about 35 of my clients

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Looking over for somebody to take over hosting of about 35 of my clients

Hi all!

I have about 35 hosting and web design clients. Most of them have been with me for many years. Mostly WordPress sites. Some of them are in need of website redesign too. I am letting go of the business and ready to do something else and I would like to find somebody to take over these customers. These are quality clients with established businesses and websites that will right away start generate hosting and other income for whoever takes over. All I ask in return is a price equal to 1 year of hosting for each these accounts.
    Let me know if this is something you are interested in and we can talk more details.

Thank you!
    ellrich.2soph likes this.

Member #
    Hi there!

Have read your post and I am interested to your offer. I am a project manager of a web outsourcing company and would like to discuss further details.
    Hope to hear from you. Thanks

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I would suggest you to do a little research to find out a good web host at economical prices. Most people choose a web hosting after reading customer reviews and rating and it is a good method of analyzing the market reputation and service quality of a service provider. To read customer reviews of popular web hosting site: [EDIT: Thin affiliate site removed by TheGAME1264]
    Last edited by TheGAME1264; Aug 19th, 2015 at 01:51 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tiabutcher View Post
    I would suggest you to do a little research to find out a good web host at economical prices. Most people choose a web hosting after reading customer reviews and rating and it is a good method of analyzing the market reputation and service quality of a service provider. To read customer reviews of popular web hosting site[EDIT: Thin affiliate site removed by TheGAME1264: NOT Vapr_Arts' fault; he was just quoting.]
    I was excited to see that the URL wasn't for IXWebhosting considering you have mentioned them in 99% of your posts. Then I saw the first host they recommend. You are getting pretty creative there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TheGAME1264; Aug 19th, 2015 at 01:51 PM.
    TheGAME1264 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Correction: (s)he was getting pretty creative there. Nice catch, dude. That was definitely a thin affiliate site.
    Vapr_Arts likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Hello there,

have you found somewhere to host your clients? I am interested if you are still looking.

Best regards

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by idoljercavs View Post
    If I were you, I will send them to 4Goodhosting and I am sure your clients will be fully satisfied with this host. My experience with them is fantastic. I have had no issues with them for over 2 years now. I have enjoyed watching my blogs running without any interruption. The best thing I can say is that they are having a true 24 hours support which responds in minutes and not hours. Go ahead and give a try.
    You are either extremely loyal and satisfied with 4GoodHosting or an affiliate. Since there wasn't a link I am incline to believe the prior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    There's also option C...he's an employee or the owner.

I'm waiting for him to say something intelligent and non-shilly to prove me wrong. So far, it hasn't happened.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Remove Ads