Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    I am still in search of one. I have a reseller account with hostgator. I'm dreading moving all those sites over, something along the way will go awry. If anyone else has any suggestions for hosting, that would be cool.

My Web Site:
    brandwebdesign.ca
    If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link. Some of us are really insecure and need those likes so that we feel important and smart, so come on, help us out, huh?

Member #
    Liked
    302 times
    I am surprised the Game hasn't posted this but he always gives https://www.sectorlink.com/ his highest recommendation. You might want to check them out and if you have questions The Game can probably help you.

Member #
    Liked
    197 times
    Quote Originally Posted by brandMatt View Post
    Reminds me of hostgator...

I have tried recently used hostgator, hostpapa and godaddy. I would have never suggested godaddy to a client, anytime I have recently had to deal with them was because a client purchase hosting prior to speaking with me. Hostpapa are supposed to be located here in Canada, but outsourced their support out east. The accents really make it difficult to communicate vocally. They are also very slow to respond to most support requests. Finally hostgator, steer clear! They respond to a support ticket within 7 days only if there is a fee.
    We've been using Hostmantis from their beginning and have many clients hosted with them. We also have resellers for testing purposes with them and have never had any problems. Their support is fast and their servers are fast and not over sold.

https://www.hostmantis.com/

Looks like they have a 60% off coupon on their Twitter.

And we're not an affiliate with them or any other host we use.
    Last edited by bleau canon; Oct 23rd, 2015 at 05:24 PM.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by brandMatt View Post
    I am still in search of one. I have a reseller account with hostgator. I'm dreading moving all those sites over, something along the way will go awry. If anyone else has any suggestions for hosting, that would be cool.
    Good luck Matt, and let me know if you find a good one!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by bleau canon View Post
    We've been using Hostmantis from their beginning and have many clients hosted with them. We also have resellers for testing purposes with them and have never had any problems. Their support is fast and their servers are fast and not over sold.

https://www.hostmantis.com/

Looks like they have a 60% off coupon on their Twitter.

And we're not an affiliate with them or any other host we use.
    Thanks for letting me know. Im about to check them out!

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by idoljercavs View Post
    I never heard about them. I suggest hosting service from 4Goodhosting. This decent Canadian hosting provider has accommodated all my needs and has provided reasonable price and reliability. Support service is always available and responding in minutes often with full solution. So far, I haven't seen any outages and my sites are running fast without any issues. Go ahead and try them today!
    Although I don't really like how the only posts you have been to recommend this company, it hasn't broken any rules yet I guess. One thing I will suggest is that a "decent" host in my opinion sounds like they barely meet standards. Try using words like exceptional, incredible, or great is even a better choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads