Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By delstu
  • 1 Post By TheGAME1264
  • 1 Post By bleau canon

Thread: I need a website for my lawyer friend.. Please Suggest !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member #

I need a website for my lawyer friend.. Please Suggest !!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend is a lawyer and I want to gift him a website. Please suggest me where I can get some templates for the same .................

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith1 View Post
    My friend is a lawyer and I want to gift him a website. Please suggest me where I can get some templates for the same .................
    Unless your lawyer friend is aware and deeply involved in this, then my advice is DON'T. Since you don't seem to know much about what you want to do you are not likely to help this lawyer friend much at all and may even be more of a hindrance to their business. Even if your friend is on board with this we need more information - what experience do you have and what can you work with.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Look at it this way. Your friend is a lawyer. Does your friend's law practice cover every possible area of law? Can he serve anyone with any legal need?

The answer to this question applies to whether or not you should use a template. Templates can't and don't cover every single need, including this one.
    bleau canon likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    189 times
    We handle around a 100 law firms and I'll tell you now, no two of those attorneys, law firms and their websites remotely even look alike and EACH of them have their OWN opinion of what their site is all about and what they want it to look like. And for the most part they're some of our more time consuming sites to build.

There is NO way I would build an attorney friend a website for a gift, nor any other attorney for that matter.

Maybe you should tell your attorney friend you want to build him a website and you need his help in the look and feel of it, or "you" may be feeling the wrath of your friend come down on your head because he didn't like the way you presented him to the world as an attorney,
    TheGAME1264 likes this.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Member #
    We can do it for you and can deliver it on time. Kindly mail me your requirement. we can talk later son thi

Regards,

santu@levatur.com

Member #
    Just you search free templates,if you need responsive means search responsive templates in google you will get lot of responsive bootstrap templates,download and try to edit it..or else ThemeForest is also good,
    Last edited by tecobytes; May 31st, 2016 at 02:55 AM. Reason: text edited

Remove Ads