Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    5
    Member #
    54221

    Unhappy Website Only Online At Home!

    I'm having a problem with my website!

    First of all it shows this on my friend house.
    26432FF5-FBBC-471A-951D-D18BB0B248AD.jpg

    or (At School) it won't load at all!

  2.  

  3. #2
    Senior Member Vapr_Arts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,930
    Member #
    37412
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Boe Reh View Post
    I'm having a problem with my website!

    First of all it shows this on my friend house.
    26432FF5-FBBC-471A-951D-D18BB0B248AD.jpg

    or (At School) it won't load at all!
    I looked it up on my phone and it gave me directory access.

    What host are you using? Server type/ OS? What did you build your site on? Just basic HtML? Php? Using anything like Wordpress? Have you talked with your hosting provider? They may or may not be any help, depending on what host you have.

  4. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    5
    Member #
    54221
    I'm using www.dot.tk and hosting with www.2freehosting.com

  5. #4
    Senior Member khenney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Half Moon Bay, California
    Posts
    276
    Member #
    53911
    Liked
    148 times
    I see a directory listing, too. I'm not sure what we're supposed to be seeing- maybe you could post a screenshot of what you're seeing from home?
    Kevin Henney
    CRUCIAL CREATIVE
    Web Development - Graphic Design - Branding

  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    5
    Member #
    54221
    Quote Originally Posted by khenney View Post
    I see a directory listing, too. I'm not sure what we're supposed to be seeing- maybe you could post a screenshot of what you're seeing from home?
    nvm then I see that too

  7. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    5
    Member #
    54221
    Btw, does anyone know how to change a directory listing to a html file. Bc when ever i upload this it shows www.domain.tk/home.html and for www.domain.tk it shows directory listing not the home html file.

  8. #7
    Senior Member khenney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Half Moon Bay, California
    Posts
    276
    Member #
    53911
    Liked
    148 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Boe Reh View Post
    Btw, does anyone know how to change a directory listing to a html file. Bc when ever i upload this it shows www.domain.tk/home.html and for www.domain.tk it shows directory listing not the home html file.
    Try using index.html instead of home.html
    Kevin Henney
    CRUCIAL CREATIVE
    Web Development - Graphic Design - Branding

  9. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    5
    Member #
    54221
    Quote Originally Posted by khenney View Post
    Try using index.html instead of home.html
    thx

    Go to www.download-online-now.tk lol im just creating random websites.


Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:00 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com