Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question Can host chane my design?

Hello there, i'm new here! Nice to meet you all.
    So, i have one little, but big problem, well.
    Can my hosting change my design? I'll give you some screenshots who can give you more information of my words here. :tickle:
    My last work on my localhost looks like : Screenshot by Lightshot (Here is button for fast going on top of page. It's right bottom.)
    When i put this my work on my online web server then looks like : Screenshot by Lightshot (Buttons is now wrong, wrong part of page, i don't design like that. Now is left bottom...)

Ps. Interesting is that, when i put this my work on my EasyPhP problem is similar.

Second. 'What to listen?'
    On localhost my work looks like this : Screenshot by Lightshot it's not problem, but what to listen, i used Bootstrap classes for make button my navigation on xs screens, they looks like this : Screenshot by Lightshot When i fiscally change screen size of my web browser, but when i used Google Chrome size view project looks like this: Screenshot by Lightshot
    What to listen? Fiscally change screen or Google Chrome screen view? How will be look on phone?

Thank you.
    Have a nice day.
    Last edited by MiloshN; Sep 23rd, 2016 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Nothing special...

Remove Ads