Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Hostmepal - Get a month of hosting on us

We would like to help you start your website off the right way.

100% OFF ANY PLAN
    Come sign up and get your first month completely free no coupon needed and 100% risk free. We would like to help get your business started the right way. If you run into any problems or have any questions feel free to contact us. Get your free month by clicking the link below.

Hostmepal.com

Offer Expires 06/25/2017.

Best Regards,
    support@hostmepal.com
    Hostmepal
    https://hostmepal.com
    Last edited by Hostmepal; Feb 05th, 2017 at 12:43 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    257 times
    Are you intentionally trying to mislead people on your website? There is no mention of it being free for one month only since it appears to be free hosting. Then you come here and tell us it is free for one month but no mention of what the cost is after the first month. There are other problems with your website as well.

With what I have seen so far my best guess is that you are a reseller, but for which hosting company?

Member #
    Hello Delstu,

I wanted to let you know that at the top of the page it says your first month is free sorry for the confusion.

Best Regards,
    Hostmepal

Member #
    Liked
    257 times
    I didn't find it even though I was looking for 'something' to clarify. Now it says site is down for maintenance.

All three plans listed cost as $0.00. No mention anywhere I could find of the future cost.

Member #
    Liked
    2736 times
    Down for Maintenance (Err 3)
    We are currently performing maintenance and will be back shortly.
    Uptime guarantees just ain't what they used to be. Back in my day, a host would have taken the server five miles uphill in the snow to a different datacenter to make sure it stayed online.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264 View Post
    Uptime guarantees just ain't what they used to be. Back in my day, a host would have taken the server five miles uphill in the snow to a different datacenter to make sure it stayed online.
    The server is still up that has nothing to do with the up time we are working on the design should be finished shortly but thank you for your concern.

Best Regards,
    Hostmepal

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    what is the starting price after one month complete.

Remove Ads