Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I am hosting with this new host I found on hostsearch, deasoft.com. They are pretty new and I haven't seen them around before, actually I think they just started business recently. Anyway so far I'm happy, they had one hicup at the start - a server migration - bad harddisk or something wrong with the server - but since then its been fine.
    For the prices they are charging I don't see any difference between them and my last host - which cost a lot more. Supports been pretty good, they once took a while to fix one other problem but they let me know what was going on - I prefer that, I hate it when you don't know whats going on.

I'll give them 8/10 for Support and 10/10 for value. I can say I fully recommend them for the value they give.

One thing - they said they are gettng a new server in November - so I think if I were you I'd wait till they got that working and setup - could mean a migration.

Remove Ads