Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times

Anyone running Magento on AWS?

Hi,

Has anyone got Magento up and running on AWS?

Im having real trouble with it and their support is not very good, for some reason when I follow their tutorial all the stacks collapse and roll back when they're almost complete and I cant figure out why and neither can their support.

Ive found some companies that offer a 1 click install of Magento on AWS but I think you end up paying lots more in the long term to go with these, has anyone any experience of any of these also?

Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    I ended up paying for their premium support which was useless, they basically just did the same as me and then asked me why it was failing. I went to a different provider who have been brilliant and so much cheaper (not cloud hosting but fast enough for me)

Be careful though as after a month or so I got an email saying I owed Amazon over 3000 and it was rising rapidly, apparently when the template install ran it created a huge very expensive database that had been running for over a month even though nothing actually worked. Had to argue a fair bit with them but they did fully refund me as they had never provided a service that would work even though Id paid for their premium support.

Remove Ads