Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: ch0ices.com

Member #
    The last host that I have used is www.ch0ices.com I have bee with them for a few months now, and am very impressed with the service I have recieved.

The most impressive thing that I found with ch0ices hosting, is without doubt the support that they offer. I have been a very difficult customer for them and was at first constantly bugging them about things I didnt understand with the control panel, and then we have some problems with my domain name that they sorted quickly.
    I talk to the owner through MSN Messenger and think its good that he offers support through it. Many companies wouldnt bother and would only reply in e-mails slowing down the fixing of problems.

Overall I would without doubt recommend anyone to use www.ch0ices.com they are only a small company but with out question offer some great packages and services. They treat you like you would expect to be treated.

I have had no down time what so ever with them and the site loads up quickly all the time.

Thank You Ch0ices.

Ch0ices Hosting

Member #
    Sounds like quite a good company - they seem to offer quite a good amount of services.

The only thing I would say is they do not seem to offer much bandwidthfor their webspace. But they look promising.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Remove Ads