Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Web hosting with support in the USA

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by greenmonster1970 View Post
    Hi everyone....This is my first post! This looks like a really cool site. I have been with the same hosting company probably 10-12 years. I only have 1 complaint; I can never hear or understand them on the phone should I have to call them. Its the only hosting company I've used, and Ive been happy with them except for this. And maybe they're all like that... But Im in a position now to take on a few more clients and Im wondering if I should find a hosting company with support in the USA. The last call I had with my current hosting company was very frustrating trying to explain, and hear what they were saying to me. Thanks in advance for any recommendations or insight.
    Smaller hosting companies often provide phone support with a native US-speaker, but you typically will pay a little more vs the big companies that out-source their support. The smaller hosts are intentionally taking on less clients to provide a better overall experience, competing on quality vs quantity (more tenants per server). Another advantage of smaller hosts is you often build a relationship with the core team, which over time can respond to your support requests very efficiently.

Member #
    I recommend Siteground to all my clients, super quick and responds quick

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Take a test period from several hosters and select the best option, focusing on the statistics of the site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads