Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: 34SP

JR
    Member #
    Although 34SP is the only hosting company I have used, they certainly have my loyalty.

Started in 2000 (I think), 34SP is a reasonably priced UK hosting company, with great customer support.

I can't imagine that any other hosting website offers the same level of support that 34SP does, with a forum, live chat, various user guides and FAQs and your emails are usually replied to within a couple of hours ,even in out of office hours. They are also very friendly and knowledgeable.

They are also very fast, for example yesterday, at around 10PM, I ordered a new domain to replace my current one, so I purchased this and emailed them to copy files, database over etc. and it has been magically sorted out over night; the domain has been registered and it points to my hosting and everything. That is far more than I would expect from a hosting company.

The uptime is excellent and the speed is fast.

34SP is a great company and I highly recommend them (I rarely do that).

www.34sp.com
    JR

JR
    Member #
    I now have a minor complaint with 34SP, they do not have GD 2.0 installed, they have an older version. I will still use them over any host, though.
    JR

Remove Ads