Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Anyone got any good suggestions on a bulk mailer program that is easy to set up? I have "King Mailer" but it truly sucks and is difficult to configure. I want to send my newsletters to my optins and I am looking for an easier solution. Thanks, Dave

Member #
    Are you on a Mac or a PC?

I use a mac and I have MassMailer4Mac. It's truly good. You can setup organize your recipients and categories, send HTML email and such... the best thing I like about it is that it has and auto subscribe/unsubscribe feature which you can set it to get from a URL, svc file or POP email. And it extremely fast

I'm not sure on the PC through.
    Vu Tuan Phong
    iPhongDesign

http://iphong.com
    http://adstudio1.com

Member #
    Ya... Unfortunately I am using a Windows PC... Thanks for the info though!

Member #
    Nice but Individual mail sending is best . I not trust on any software

Member #
    You could try using a web based mass mailer. I developed the script along time ago but it works and works good because I use it. You can change the From: Name. Basically for spamming.

But we all hate spammers!!!!!! LOL
    you can get it here

Member #
    You could learn a little php and mysql and run your own mailing system from your web server. I use my own as I know nobody is advertising on my emails and I can control who and when I send them and I know who they are going to as I wrote the script.

Nobody likes spam mailers so I think you need to stress that you are looking at newsletters only etc to people who already have subscribed to your service.

You can mail from a database of email address very easily by learning a little php. Or you can google "free newsletter mailers in php" and see what you get.

Kind regards,

SpikeyByte
    SPIKEYBYTE.COM
    The Key Ingredient

Providing home and business users with professional web design, presentation design, logo design, professional hosting and our unique Search Engine Optimization SEO++

Banned
    Member #
    I'm searching some software for PC too, if i found something interesting I'll write

Member #
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']I think it will generate spam mails. Why don't you try something new? There are many options. [/FONT]

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Dave,

You could go the web-based way and use Constant Contact or Lyris HQ (you'll get better delivery % with those services, too), or if you're a DIY kind of guy, you could install PHPList or similar on your website.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I use Aweber and Mailchimp.

Aweber is an autoresponder system but you can set up broadcasts to your list. I used to send out a tri-weekly update to all my list without any real problems.

Mailchimp is great because it has a good API so you can integrate it with your website. But it is just great at sending out bulk emails.

I have also used kmailer which is a bit basic but does the job.

Rich

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads