Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi, ive been researching ways to market a blog and a couple static sites without spending money, and although i have a good idea of whats needed now, i also have a good idea of how much time its going to take..as well as on site seoim relying on the usual article submission, twitter posts, maybe other social networking tools, bookmarking sites..

And I wondered if there is anything floating around, preferably for free, that can help me with any of this stuff.

Ive read about automatic article submitters, tools that will submit your site to directories, those that will - in effect - 'link up' all your social networking and site profiles and change status/add a comment on all from one input field, and anything that will just take a bit of the legwork out of this and save a bit of time really - for example, something that will - when you post to your blog - post to your twitter too saying you've posted on your blog. you get the idea?

im not lazy, and am not looking for a robot to write my article for me, or reply to comments, or make me tea.. im just under pressure to deliver everything on my own.. to a v short time scale..

I wondered if any of you have links to good, reliable and trustworthy ones, that arent to be avoided due to SEO reasons? I have a wordpress blog as well as normal websites. - so useful plugin suggestions also welcome.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    ..does anyone have any ideas? :S

Remove Ads