Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I am currently hosting a contest on my website where people can enter for a change to win 3 premium wordpress themes (Win 3 Premium Themes From WPNow - WPExplorer.com).

What is the best way to advertise these kinds of contests? Commenting on other blogs? Social Media?

thanks in advanced.

This is my first contest so any help will be great for future ones.

Member #
    i would say get on every forum you can. Got to get people in somehow.

Member #
    You cannot advertise the contest through blog comments, because your comments at the blogs should be strictly relevant to the blog. But of course Social media is one of the best ways to advertise such a contest, select a few popular social networks like twitter, face book etc to spread the word. Forum is a very good platform where you can spread the word but keeping the rules and regulations of the forums in mind. Use the appropriate section and ways, apart from that social book marking can be effective. Squidoo lens creation, press release can also drive good amount of traffic.

Member #
    I agree social media is good word of mouth maybe do a refferal contest for who gets the most traffic to your site.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Try Facebook ads

Remove Ads