Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi,
    I have recently luanched my website with the name of <REMOVED> . My site well ranked against some of its demanding kewords but daily visit to my site is too low. What steps I should follow to move more targeted visitors to my site specially from Greece becuase this is a Greece based web site. Can anyone help me out?

Member #
    I don't know the amount of traffic, but traffic is not the be all and end all. How you convert traffic is at least as important. If you convert three times the visitors, you need one third the traffic.

Next, what appears in the SERP description matters. If it is generic search engine spam, get used to people overlooking your site.

Finally there is adsense and joint ventures with related services. Article marketing may be a possibility as well -- if you have anything compelling to say that differentiates you from competitors. (37signals does this with their "Getting Real" philosophy)

SERPs and rank are important. However, earning rank determines whether people click through. Forcing rank through jimmying the search engines often backfires.

Member #
    because you are in web design and there are probably over 1000 000 web design sits out there, forget traffic. Get some advertizing out in e-classified's in your area, ask other guys for their spill over work. traffic flow is one SMALL piece of getting work in

Member #
    If you are focusing on traffic alone, try to submit your websites to high PR social bookmarking sites and join social networking sites like Facebook and create your Fan Pages of your website there.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ramirezhenry55 View Post
    If you are focusing on traffic alone, try to submit your websites to high PR social bookmarking sites and join social networking sites like Facebook and create your Fan Pages of your website there.
    Thanks for your valuable suggestion. I am facing a problem that there are only few social bookmarking sites wich accept my site in its defualt language means in Greek.

Remove Ads