Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    I have currently just launched a new site this past week and looking for ways to promote the site both online and offline as 'cheaply' as possible. Unlike most websites, this one is centered around my local city and is a real estate based site for information and resources.

Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Member #
    link building, from social network like FB, twitter etc

Member #
    Thanks for the info. Since my site is locally based (most traffic is local) would you then recommend finding local companies to swap links in that way?

Thanks!

Member #
    I'm in the same predicament. I'd like to see what advice people give us for this time of site.

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    For local search be sure to include your address and service area on every page. It's surprising how many of your competitors forget this simple local optimization.

On one of my sites about a service industry I have a directory on the site. You would be surprised how many submit their info without an address or phone number; no contact information at all, just the name of their company and a line or two about what they do. I give each submission an entire page, yet they won't bother to write useful information for their prospective customers. Seems like a wasted opportunity.

Member #
    FB fan pages and groups are a great advertising medium, also forums can get you good number of visits. Focus on HTML SEO for better ranking in search engines.

Member #
    I suggest viral content for online promotion and your site URL on business card for offline promotion. The viral content distributes on its own and the business card wades through the city and even continents. What do you say......

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Exchanging the link with the reputed sites that are related to your business that can bring you good amount of traffic.
    Hosting On Web - A web hosting company.

Member #
    Though good, link exchange is a tedious process. Its all about sending link exchange requests and then waiting for a positive reply which seldom comes.

I suggest social media marketing, which gives results for sure.

Member #
    I find that a blog helps a lot too. If your site is current, people will come back.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads