Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Belgium, Helchteren / The Netherlands, Maastricht
    Member #
    Hi.

I am currently building a quiz site. There are hundreds of them out there, but there are a couple of features that I miss everywhere, one of the most important ones being the possibility to add media to your questions such as sound and videos. What I wanted to offer is the following

basic memberschip (free)
    create unlimited quizzes
    maximum number of questions per quiz = 20
    you can add audio, video and images to any question,
    play as many quizzes as you want, score as high as possible, level up,...
    (a lot more features, I'm just not summing them all up now)

premium(paid)
    -unlimited questions per quiz
    -private (pssword protected) quizzes, with advanced statistics (useful for teachers)
    -print quizzes without a watermark
    -banner ad removal
    -you get a badge on your profile saying "premium user",
    -your quizzes wil get a higher rank in the internal search engine.

Now, my question is, is such a premium service worth paying for, or do I have to add more features to make it worth buying? And if it is worth buying, how much would you pay for it?

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I think the answer to your question is going to come from your target market.

Personally, I wouldn't pay for something like that at all, but then again, I don't have a need for it since I'm not a teacher, since I don't really want to issue quizzes to people, and since my need to issue a quiz would be resolved by my building the quiz myself (as I suspect would be the case for a lot of us on here). So I'm not part of it.

Float your idea and be prepared to adjust pricing, features, etc. until you strike upon the formula.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Remove Ads