Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: cash parking

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    I am very new into this area, i was wondering how does it work. Do i still have to host the site or is it all taken care of when i sign up through a site?? Im a complete noob in this, help would be great.

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    also would like to know the best company

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    It depends on the company ( I can't recommend any of them as they are all ripoffs in my opinion )... they all split the ad revenue profits with you ( maybe )... because there is no way for you to tell if the site is actually getting any traffic...so how do you know if you're being paid for actual traffic ???

most hosting companies now push newly registered domains into something like this... but mainly for advertising their own company and services... and you get nothing for it...

if you have a domain name that you are not actively using or developing and want to try and make some cash from it... host it on your own site... put some content on it... sign up for advertising with several companies... ( where you can check the site activity ).... and do everything you would normally do... SEO wise... submit to SE's directories... etc...

most of the time, it's not worth the effort...

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    22 domain names sitting doing nothing isnt better than trying to make money

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    ok... as a test... I did what I outlined several years ago... for several domains I had registered... tried the cash parking for about 3 months... got nothing... I reviewed the log files... got traffic but the company handling the cash parking said there was no traffic ????

went my way.... after 3 months on the same domain names ( several days of developing and promoting it )... made a whopping $7.00 in ad revenue... so i basically worked for less than a 10 cents ah hour to make that 7 bucks...

Just my opinion...

Remove Ads