Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi Friends! Iím back. Iíve already introduced myself. Iíve an well experienced designing team. Iím looking for enhancement of my business. Is here anyone guide me to generate lead for my business. We usually develop & design websites, wordpress, blogs through our skills.

Can anyone guide me, to generate leads regarding designing & developing? Iíll look forward your reply.

With hope,

Sam

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    So what have you done in this field already ? Or do you just want others to tell you what to do ?

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Can anyone guide me, to generate leads regarding designing & developing? Iíll look forward your reply.
    Try building your network - make friends on forums and twitter and facebook.

That can help !

Member #
    Hi Ashish! Thanks a lot for your suggestion. Please keep in touch friend..

Sam

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    There are many ways to attract potential customers and if you browse Google carefully you will find the most relevant information quickly. But I would suggest you to concentrate on your existing customers. If you are providing them services which are better than others, then you need not worry about the leads. Most of them will recommend your services to others. And such kind of references actually turn into leads easily as opposed to other marketing strategy.
    AlphaMare likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    You can generate more leads if you decide to give social media marketing a try. Aside from doing some SEO, social media marketing can bring attention to your business and, hopefully, lead to conversions.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedesign, post: 235081
    You can generate more leads if you decide to give social media marketing a try. Aside from doing some SEO, social media marketing can bring attention to your business and, hopefully, lead to conversions.
    That's true social media networking is really good and a quick way to boost a business ..

Remove Ads