Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello guys!
    I'm looking for the most efficient method of getting clients from LinkedIn. Could you please share some articles on this or some advices from your own experience.

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Linked in ( my opinion ) is not about getting clients, but more about building a professional network of contacts. Once you have built a network of connections, you'll be taken seriously... Kinda like a forum... 1 post you're a newby... 100 post.. You have been around a while.. 1000 post... You get my point.

Take part in discussions, offer good solid advice, point out opportunities when appropriate, never criticize...

I'm in about 50 groups on there, ranging from web design to network security stuff, I've gotten offers for consulting gigs without having to ask, if people look at your profile and follow your comments, advice, etc. they seek you out.

I've yet to see anyone that comes on there "advertising their goods", and posting nothing but info about themselves, never actually get anything from it ... Most don't stay around very long, many group owners have very strict guidelines about self promotion on their sites... Be sure to read their terms before doing anything.

Good luck

Member #
    Liked
    292 times
    As Webzarus said, its not about selling your services, its about building relationships. I believe you will find the same goes for all social media. If you try to sell, you shoot yourself in the foot.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I think OP should consider salespider com. It seems a combination of marketplace and social media.

Remove Ads