Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    72 times
    Is anyone familiar with post affiliate pro software?

Senior Member Web Outsourcing Gateway's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Try to check on this review regarding post affiliate pro software http://www.jackborn.com/my-review-of...affiliate-pro/
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs. Visit and connect us now for your Web Development and Design requirements.

P.S. If my post/reply is informative, helpful, or in any way entertaining, could you at least click the "Like" link just below this signature? That would be the best way to say thanks. And don't worry, I probably already clicked the "Like" link of your post if it helped me in any way. Thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    72 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Web Outsourcing Gateway, post: 233915
    Try to check on this review regarding post affiliate pro software http://www.jackborn.com/my-review-of...affiliate-pro/
    Sorry maybe I should have been more specific... I already have the program...its just so complicated... I just need some help setting up a certain functionality.

Senior Member Web Outsourcing Gateway's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    oops sorry, I must have misinterpret your post. Can't help you with that sorry.
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs. Visit and connect us now for your Web Development and Design requirements.

P.S. If my post/reply is informative, helpful, or in any way entertaining, could you at least click the "Like" link just below this signature? That would be the best way to say thanks. And don't worry, I probably already clicked the "Like" link of your post if it helped me in any way. Thanks.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by MYIWDesigns, post: 233916
    Sorry maybe I should have been more specific... I already have the program...its just so complicated... I just need some help setting up a certain functionality.
    Hello,

Please, clarify what exact help you need. Have you checked out our Introduction Videos that can guide you through the system? Feel free to do so here:
    http://www.qualityunit.com/postaffil...uction-videos/

Regards,
    Quality Unit Technical Team

Member #
    Liked
    72 times
    You guys come here too? I never really get the help I need from support. But if you're able to help..

My client has a membership website that has two paying members. one for $29.95 and another $49.95

People who pay $49.95 get 50% of ANY FEE income earned from members monthly fee under them
    People who pay $29.95 get 25% of ANY FEE income earned from members monthly fee under them

-- When a NEW MEMBER joins up they come via either

1.Referred with a code identifying the EXISTING MEMBER and the NEW MEMBER is placed under the EXISTING MEMBER
    2.From Ads which means they have no referral person to be placed under therefore they will be allocated to Member 1 then Member 2 etc until
    until ALL EXISTING MEMBERS have received a NEW MEMBER. Then once that happens the next NEW MEMBER goes under Member 1 again etc
    For example say we have 5 EXISTING MEMBERS and a NEW MEMBER joins then that NEW MEMBER will be placed under EXISTING MEMBER 1 and so on for
    the next 5 NEW MEMBERS but when the next NEW MEMBER (number 6) comes along they will be placed under EXISTING MEMBERS 1- 6 now
    Once ANY MEMBER becomes active being they start paying the $29.95 then the % is paid to the EXISTING MEMBER they were placed under etc.

Support told me to have 1 campaign with an extra commission group:
    The campaign's commission setting would be 25%.
    The commission groups' commission setting would be 50% and into this commission group would belong every affiliate (member) who signs up for the $49.95 package.
    To move an affiliate automatically to a commission group they say It is possible via API... but all they did was point me to an article http://support.qualityunit.com/31295...mmission-group which I still don't under stand. I'm not very technical with PHP how is that helping?

Just pointing me back and forth to different articles , that doesn't help me.

I desperately need help. the scenario in orange letters is what my client wants to achieve. Please if you can fully understand that.. how can I have it set up. And the other problem the membership website is through Joomla..i need it so a particular membership is able to sign up for the affiliate program.. not just any Joomla user. because the plugin I was given seems to be for any Joomla user that registers for the website.I don't want that. and I don't even know if its working or not. so if you could please help. I can give you access to the affiliate program if you need to.
    -Thanks

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by MYIWDesigns, post: 234054
    2.From Ads which means they have no referral person to be placed under therefore they will be allocated to Member 1 then Member 2 etc until
    until ALL EXISTING MEMBERS have received a NEW MEMBER. Then once that happens the next NEW MEMBER goes under Member 1 again etc
    For example say we have 5 EXISTING MEMBERS and a NEW MEMBER joins then that NEW MEMBER will be placed under EXISTING MEMBER 1 and so on for
    the next 5 NEW MEMBERS but when the next NEW MEMBER (number 6) comes along they will be placed under EXISTING MEMBERS 1- 6 now
    Once ANY MEMBER becomes active being they start paying the $29.95 then the % is paid to the EXISTING MEMBER they were placed under etc.
    Unfortunately this scenario is impossible.

Member #
    Liked
    72 times
    its impoossible!? how come? I was told differently

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by MYIWDesigns, post: 234173
    its impoossible!? how come? I was told differently
    In Post Affiliate Pro the unreferred new affiliates can be assigned only to a chosen (default) affiliate at Configuration > Affiliate signup > 'Assign non-referred affiliate to' > from the drop-down menu choose the desired affiliate.

It can not be affected even by a forced matrix setup.

Member #
    Liked
    72 times
    so what do you think i should do?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Remove Ads