Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi

I have a facebook page and i am wondering which is the best way of getting the page out there and get users to like it when my website is under development at the moment, has been under development for a while due to me being a developer full time its taking a while in getting there!

So any advice would be appreciated, hope ive posted in the right section - couldnt see a thread/section for Social Media.

I'm trying to share content on my twitter feed related to web design/development and trying to mix with those that have been in the Social Media longer than me.

Thanks in advance.
    mj_coder

Member #
    connecting ur page with twitter excellent to convert ur followers into facebook page fanz. using this strategy will cause all of ur post appear in twitter, this is the exact same strategy that we use with our business web design company. in this way you can get more facebook page likes.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    cheers did that a week or 2 ago and im getting a few likes now

Remove Ads