Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    296 times

Most SEO agencies donít know jack about content marketing

I found this post today and parts of it are interesting and hopefully helpful to some of the less experienced here.

"Search engine optimization (SEO) is an incredibly important top-of-the-funnel tactic. As Google gets smarter, it’s almost impossible to game the system. Today, getting found through search engines has more to do with amazing online storytelling than most anything else."
    4 Truths About Content Marketing Agencies Today

A good site for finding info about content and social media is at http://www.business2community.com
    Last edited by delstu; Jun 03rd, 2014 at 06:31 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    ..."about content marketing"? Dude's limiting himself with that statement.

Nothing there whatsoever I'd disagree with in that article.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    hey....it's really informative article. Lots of things which are mentioned in article are really useful for content marketing.

Member #
    Writing content as a article is totally different then writing content from seo point of view. So this could be reason that people don't know the jack about content marketing.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    You're right. Content from an SEO point of view serves no purpose whatsoever.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    To be precise, most of them don't even see SEO from a marketing perspective. They just think that SEO is all about building links and publishing rubbish.

Remove Ads