Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

New project, need help

On behalf of the Team
    Good Night,
    My name is Daniel, and i'm a Programmer of all sorts, and i'm looking to start a Semi-Serious Web Project, we are currently looking for a Web Designer that could give us some light's about asthetics and if possible make us a PSD template on how he would like to see the Website come to life. Our "Team" is Me, and a friend of mine that takes care of Public Relations and we are both from Portugal and fluent in English. Our project has in mind the creation of a Website that is involved with the famous game "League of Legends" dedicated to the spread of the E-Sports on our country. Please take in mind that this is not remunerated. If you would like to hear details or apply for this position please PM us. The PM form should contain: Name, Age, Current Occupation, Email, Remarks and Skype(*optional).
    Last edited by Dween; Jun 21st, 2014 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Posting a more detailed explanation.

Member #
    Ready to help I pm ed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Are you willing to pay for the help? If so, I'll move it over to the Marketplace.

EDIT: never mind. I just saw the quote.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Banned
    Member #

Paid service is best option

Hi Dween, if you are interested in paid service and paid work then i may help you surely with giving you better positive result.

Member #
    well we arenīt interested in paying, atleast right now, we want someone that can help us, someone that wants to help out other people without getting anything in return.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I gotta level with you, dude...if you're serious, you're probably going to have to pay someone. If this is some sort of a hobby thing, that's different...but if this is commercial work, invest in a good designer. There are several on here (personally, my favorite is MYIWDesigns), but they probably won't come cheap.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    yeah i know what you mean and yes we are serious, but we dont know if the project will be successful, and we dont want to spend alot of money for something that we dont know if it will work, so we just want someone to help us to test it, if it works we can probably pay that person for his/her work.
    Last edited by Dween; Jun 23rd, 2014 at 07:53 AM. Reason: misspell

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    That's the nature of a business idea. You have to assume some risk at some point, and this is a spot where you're probably going to have to.

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dween View Post
    ...we dont know if the project will be successful, and we dont want to spend alot of money for something that we dont know if it will work...
    You can never know whether a project will be successful until it either is or isn't. You'll have to invest something into it, whether it be the time to learn how to build it yourself or the cash to pay someone who already knows how. You have to bear in mind that the people you're asking to do this for free are business owners themselves, and time = money. Now, I can't speak for everyone on here, but I know I, and likely most of the people on here don't have the time in any given day to do the work they get paid to do for free.

Bottom line: websites are investments, not commodities, and without initial investment, a business won't go anywhere.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Member #
    i know, so how much would cost to do what we are asking?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads